We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to eat in Glousester VA

Winston Salem, NC
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Topic
Where to eat in Glousester VA

We will be in Gloucester Va October 19th and 20th it is our 25th

anniversary. Would appreciate recommendations for dinner and lunch both days. We like all types of food. Don't care about the price just good food in a comfortable setting

Best Seller
Washington DC Guided Night Tour
1,002 Reviews
from $54.00*
Best Seller
Viator VIP: Best of DC Including US...
771 Reviews
from $125.00*
Best Seller
Big Bus Washington DC Hop-On Hop-Off...
1,275 Reviews
from $39.00*
Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
7,095 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to eat in Glousester VA

I really like River's Inn at Gloucester Point. http://www.riversinnrestaurant.com/ I think it's exceptionally good.

Across the Coleman Bridge, you'll find Nick's Riverwalk and the Yorktown Pub. Back in Gloucester, there's the Wild Rabbit Cafe, Anna's for pizza, and Olivia's in the Village. I haven't yet been to the latter two, but I've heard good things.

Winston Salem, NC
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to eat in Glousester VA

Zoey1966 Thanks for the information

Lakeland, TN
Destination Expert
for Tennessee, Memphis
Level Contributor
3,103 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to eat in Glousester VA

Ditto Zoey's comments, based upon experience or feedback from local family in the area.

4. Re: Where to eat in Glousester VA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 08, 2011