We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Worldmark Wolf Creek Resort. Eden

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Worldmark Wolf Creek Resort. Eden

Looking a staying here for two weeks late Jan 2019. Flying in to SLC from Australia. Hoping to not have to hire a car.

1. Is there a shuttle service from the airport that would get us to our accommodation?

2. Do Snow Basin and Powder Mountain run shuttles?

3. Is there a local/public bus system?

Thanks in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Salt Lake City Intl Airport
Salt Lake City Intl...
Salt Lake City, UT
Powder Mountain
Powder Mountain
203 Reviews
Eden, UT
7 replies to this topic
Park City, Utah
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Worldmark Wolf Creek Resort. Eden

Wolf Creek is a small place. What are you expecting on this trip? Skiing and eating in? For two whole weeks? Some reason why you are not chosing one of the larger ski areas that definitely do have the amenities you ask about? If you stay there, you have two places to ski. If you stay at one of the SLC or Park City resorts you have many more.....

Mentioned in this post
Salt Lake City Intl Airport
Salt Lake City Intl...
Salt Lake City, UT
Park City
Park City
Wasatch Range, UT
2. Re: Worldmark Wolf Creek Resort. Eden

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 6:46 pm, June 10, 2018

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
16,335 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Worldmark Wolf Creek Resort. Eden

1) yes there are commercial shuttles to the valley from the airport: https://www.blackdiamondshuttle.com for one

or http://utahmountainshuttle.com/home.html

2) Both resorts are serviced by UTA (public bus). The bus stops at Wolf Creek heading to Powder Mt. powdermountain.com/en/…

However the UTA bus will not get you to Snowbasin as it leaves from the Ogden area and heads straight to Snowbasin which is on the other side of the valley from Wolf creek (which is on the road to Powder Mt)

3) there is no other public transportation.

As to Connie's statement that the nearest grocery store was in Liberty, that is incorrect. Valley Market is the primary source of food in the area and it is only about 1.5 miles away. Granted that is probably still too far without a car. Last I knew there was only one restaurant in the Wolf Creek area as well. There are a few more at the same junction as Valley Market.

There may be ways to reach the resorts via some sort of skier ride share that is word of mouth. I've heard rumors of such a service, but never having needed it can't give you much more info.

I personally would love two weeks at Snowbasin and Powder Mountain specifically because they are away from all the hubbub of the more built up resorts. But do take that into consideration as it may not be what you want.

Edited: 12:38 pm, June 10, 2018
Mentioned in this post
Ogden
Ogden
Wasatch Range, UT
Liberty Park
Liberty Park
286 Reviews
Salt Lake City, UT
Powder Mountain
Powder Mountain
203 Reviews
Eden, UT
Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Salt Lake City, Lake Powell
Level Contributor
18,056 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Worldmark Wolf Creek Resort. Eden

I stand corrected. Should have done my research. I’m going to delete my post since it’s inaccurate.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Worldmark Wolf Creek Resort. Eden

Thanks for replying.

We have done “big” ski resorts throughout Nth America. Always like to try somewhere new and unique. Happy to ski and spend the nights in as we travel for the skiing not for the dining.

Park City, Utah
Level Contributor
1,200 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Worldmark Wolf Creek Resort. Eden

Just as you know what to Expect, then you will have a great time. You will probably need to rent a car to make it work.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Salt Lake City, Lake Powell
Level Contributor
18,056 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Worldmark Wolf Creek Resort. Eden

I agree that you should probably rent a car unless Worldmark offers shuttle service to the grocery store that's 1.5 miles away, downhill, and to Snowbasin, which is 14 miles away.

Reply to: Worldmark Wolf Creek Resort. Eden
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;