We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Texas Trip

Lansing, Michigan
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Texas Trip

I've just booked my annual Texas trip!!! First stop Dallas then onto Houston, wrapping things up on the seawall in Galveston!!

Come on July!!!!!

Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
15,837 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Texas Trip

FYI,

events and articles by region www.texashighways.com

you can order the travel catalog www.traveltex.com

Houston
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
3,647 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Texas Trip

If you need recommendations in any of those cities or along the way, let us know.

Welcome to Texas!

Lansing, Michigan
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Texas Trip

Thanks! I come to the Houston an Galveston area every year. First time going to Dallas. Would like to know restaurant and nightclubs to check out in Dallas.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Texas Trip

Been to New York and Vegas looking at Texas for July next year any tips

Houston
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
3,647 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Texas Trip

M9523OM--

It's really better to start a new thread of your own, rather than adding onto one from six months ago.

Aubrey, Texas
Level Contributor
10,527 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Texas Trip

Yes, michael hit the Ask a Question button on this page to post your question. Include details re who is traveling, how long you'll be in Texas, whether it's part of a longer trip and what you like to do. Then we may have some ideas for you.

7. Re: Texas Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 13, 2015