We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels for business

Oldsmar
3 posts
Save Topic
Hotels for business

Hey everyone. I'm going to be flying out to Texas in the next couple of months on business and need to know where some good places to stay are. I have meetings in Weslaco, Irving, and Plano. I'll need a seperate hotel for each city, even though I think irving and plano are relatively close. If anyone knows of some good places, especially for a business traveler, please help! Thanks!

waco, texas
Level Contributor
228 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels for business

I would book the Hilton or Courtyard Marriot, right off I-35 and are the nicest, the Hilton has a Damons Restaurant or you can walk across the street to Ninfas (mexican food) Gratzianos (italian) Crickets (bar and grill) or Buzzard Billy's (cajun food)

I personally like the Hilton its in a great location and withing walking distance to alot of neat things, get bored go out the front and the brazos river is right in front of you, take a walk across the historic suspension bridge or go next door where the above restaurants are located and go upstairs to Spice and do some shopping, they have some neat things in there to look at.