We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Superior Travel Services

Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Superior Travel Services

I don't advice attending Superior Travel Services sales presentation. Though the lure of $125 is tempting don't fall for it. They sell travel memberships to International Travel Services for over $5,000. It is a scam. You can get similar discounts on any travel website but for free. Stay away! Consumers beware.

Lakeland, TN
Destination Expert
for Tennessee, Memphis
Level Contributor
2,986 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Superior Travel Services

Thanks.

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Superior Travel Services

I attended one today...I've never been treated so horribly. When we didn't buy(we told them no 11 plus times) they accused us of owning a timeshare already, actually called us liars, and threatened to call the police on us for fraud.

We do not own a timeshare and I am so flabbergasted by this that I feel like going back and telling people that are going in what I went through. Horrible people, horrible company.

Lakeland, TN
Destination Expert
for Tennessee, Memphis
Level Contributor
2,986 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Superior Travel Services

I ignore such offers from any company. My family was treated just about like this on a similar weekend many years ago by a company with a better reputation than this one.

Huntsville, Texas
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Superior Travel Services

Big thanks to Superior Travel Services! They exceeded my expectations and complied to my needs in a timely matter. Very pleased to do business with them.

Pigeon Forge...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Superior Travel Services

I am in receipt of the above complaint and offer the following. Scoute does not provide any specifics to their allegations of misrepresentation or any criminal acts. All of our members are always entitled to a Price Match Guarantee. This guarantees they will receive the lowest prices available. If they find a lower price, for the exact same itinerary, they simply need to notify ITS and they will either find a lower price or match that price.

Edited: 2:34 pm, July 16, 2013
6. Re: Superior Travel Services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:31 am, August 22, 2013
7. Re: Superior Travel Services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 20, 2014