We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in Myrtle Beach

Oberlin, Ohio
Level Contributor
17 posts
164 reviews
Parking in Myrtle Beach

My fiance and I coming down to Myrtle Beach from Ohio in September. We would like to know of the good parking places and rates in the area as we leave our hotel and explore the area. We are staying at the Carribean Resort about a mile north of the skywheel. Any help?

5 replies to this topic
Canton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Garden City Beach, Surfside Beach
Level Contributor
3,973 posts
285 reviews
1. Re: Parking in Myrtle Beach

With some exceptions, most attractions have free parking.

The parking deck for Carribean Resort is just across the street: https://goo.gl/maps/npZwg8nJYwQ2

Oberlin, Ohio
Level Contributor
17 posts
164 reviews
2. Re: Parking in Myrtle Beach

Thanks. But say we want to drive to the skywheel. Where and how much h to park around there.

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
11,882 posts
156 reviews
3. Re: Parking in Myrtle Beach

There are many parking lots and garages and street meters in the Skywheel area. A parking lot right beside it. Don't know price, but not much. If you are up to it you could walk there. It is just over one mile (1.3 or so) about a 30 minute walk from the Caribbean. (get on the Boardwalk at 14th Street) Depends on your ability and the weather...too hot won't be fun or safe. (Sept. you never know what the temps might be)

Free parking at Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, Market Common, Grand Coastal Mall, Marshwalk.

Edited: 12:29 pm, April 04, 2018
Bethpage NY
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,531 posts
274 reviews
4. Re: Parking in Myrtle Beach

The parking is a few dollars around there and you may even find free spots on North 9th. Not to worry. Sept is the best time to visit MB. I'll also be in The Caribbean in Sept, it is my favorite resort.

Oberlin, Ohio
Level Contributor
17 posts
164 reviews
5. Re: Parking in Myrtle Beach

thank you for the info

Reply to: Parking in Myrtle Beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted