We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sesame Place or Hershey Park

Level Contributor
23 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Sesame Place or Hershey Park

We are passing through PA during the week after the 4th of July. We have a 7-year-old boy. Would Sesame Place be a bit boring and Hershey Park a better choice? He craves action.......

Likely To Sell Out
Niagara Falls Upstate New York 2-Day...
451 Reviews
from $320.00*
Washington D.C. Monuments and...
1,117 Reviews
from $169.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Philadelphia and Amish Country Tour...
410 Reviews
from $169.00*
Gettysburg Day Trip from Washington DC
331 Reviews
from $150.00*
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Sesame Place or Hershey Park

I think he would enjoy and have more fun at Hershey! Its every childs dream! Tons to do for the whole family! There is so much in that area to enjoy as well, a free tour of the factory....which is very relaxing and a nice break if its a hot day! A great area to shop, good food and a great water park! If you plan on staying overnight I would considering stay a few miles outside of Hershey, the prices of Hotels are much more in Hershey! Harrisburg is only a few miles down the road and would probably save a good bit! I live in the area so feel free to ask any questions. heatherkostoff@gmail.com

Level Contributor
51 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sesame Place or Hershey Park

Go to HP. No brainer. Cleaner, more family oriented.

3. Re: Sesame Place or Hershey Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:23 am, August 12, 2009