We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Isaac's Deli and Restaurant - good place to eat???

chesapeake
Level Contributor
167 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Isaac's Deli and Restaurant - good place to eat???

thinking of trying Isaac's while we're visiting Hershey area. Sounds like a good place. Any opinions? Other family restaurant suggestions? Thanks so much. :)

chesapeake
Level Contributor
167 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Isaac's Deli and Restaurant - good place to eat???

Hasn't anyone tried this place. I got the impression it is a pretty popular place. But I'm looking for some honest opinions.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Isaac's Deli and Restaurant - good place to eat???

We love this place. They have great sandwiches (I always get the Penguin Club) and it's inexpensive. You probably want to stay away from the free pickeled vegetables though, I think they're a little weird. But definately stop by.

Sellersville, PA
Level Contributor
161 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Isaac's Deli and Restaurant - good place to eat???

I frequently visit the Hershey/Harrisburg area on business trips, and love to visit Isaac's. See www.isaacsdeli.com to see a copy of their menu. Great lunch place, and the kids will enjoy the menu with bird themes! Why not also try Kreider Farms Family Restaurant at 16 Briarcrest Square in Hershey. Good home cooking with a reasonable and extensive menu.

By the way, Isaac's also has great take-out boxes which could become a picnic lunch. They sell for about $5, are also featured on their website. Enjoy!!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Isaac's Deli and Restaurant - good place to eat???

Isaac's is a cheap place to grab lunch - quick too. It's a great place to lunch during the work week but not a place to lunch while on vacation. There are many other better choices. For starters, the Hershey Hotel has several restaurants with great food. Sandwiches come with chips only, and they can be on the small side. It's good, but nothing to write home about. If you are a true foodie, this place would so not make your list of favorites. I'm in sales and on the road quite a bit, I will stop at Isaacs if there are no other choices but fast food.

Get answers to your questions about Pennsylvania