We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from wells fargo arena to wyomissing?

1 post
1 review
Save Topic

I am planning to watch sixers playing but we are staying at hampton inn wyomissing.

Is there any public transportation or only cab?

2 replies to this topic
Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
9,826 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get from wells fargo arena to wyomissing?

You are staying over 65 miles from the arena. There is no public transportation option for the return trip, and even if you use it one way, it will be complicated and inconvenient. It is very unlikely that a taxi will make the trip, as they will not have a paid return trip. You will need to use Uber or Lyft. The estimated minimum fare is $75 each way. Fare could easily be more, especially if surge pricing is in effect.

I hope you are not staying in Wyomissing just to save on hotel costs.

Philly Suburbs
Level Contributor
643 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get from wells fargo arena to wyomissing?

You do not say where you are from or how you are getting to the Wells Fargo Center, but if you have a legitimate reason for staying in Wyomissing - ie visiting family or a college visit - you should rent a car as public transportation is not very convenient in that area. I would suggest staying in Philadelphia or a nearby suburb after the game rather than driving over an hour into unfamiliar territory in the dark.

Reply to: How to get from wells fargo arena to wyomissing?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted