We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bend, OR
Level Contributor
899 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thougt I would wish you all a great morning and let you know that it is snowing here this am!!! Hope you all come to visit this year on the hill. That's where I'll be !!!!!!! : )

Maine
Level Contributor
440 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Silly, you just gave me my smile and laugh for the morning!! Thank you so much :)

We saw the snow in the news last night in the mountains. We don't ski, but I think we may take a ride up there this winter just to be in the snow. It looks so beautiful.

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,464 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Silly:)

My husband and I commented this morning on our way to a football game that this is true Nov. weather for the Willamette Valley, lol! They played on turf, so the boys were just cold and wet. Later in the day we were at a soccer game and oh my, what a mudfest that was! Thankfully the kids thought it was just as entertaining...kids were slipping and sliding everywhere and coated in mud from head to toe, lol!

The great thing about this weather is enjoying a nice fire afterward.

Napa Valley...
Level Contributor
355 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's sunny and T-shirt weather here. The leaves are just beginning to turn. Autumn should arrive one of these days...

This evening I was fantasizing about cuddling up indoors by the fire in our home in Portland at this time next year. Fingers crossed!

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,464 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once the fog lifted today, it has been beautiful. The radio kept playing that song "I can see clearly now, the rain is gone", lol!

Mt. Hood is beautiful today too...all covered in fresh snow:)

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
18,372 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, the sky was so blue and now the moon is so bright!

I think we are having a meteor shower tonight? Hope so, we will be able to see it, I think :)