We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bend, OR
Level Contributor
899 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thougt I would wish you all a great morning and let you know that it is snowing here this am!!! Hope you all come to visit this year on the hill. That's where I'll be !!!!!!! : )

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
10,799 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is rainy and windy here, which I love. BUT...the snow is so great too that I am jealous! Enjoy some for me, ok? BTW, we will be there probably in January. Not soon enough for me, but we are headed to the WA Cascades next month.

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
10,799 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is rainy and windy here, which I love. BUT...the snow is so great too that I am jealous! Enjoy some for me, ok? BTW, we will be there probably in January. Not soon enough for me, but we are headed to the WA Cascades next month.

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
10,799 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that double post!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it's going from wet to wetter, Mtngrl.

silly, sorry if you're offended by some of my stuff... maybe I should lighten up a bit. But I'm pretty sure I'm right about the multiple identities, and I'm not the only one who thinks that way. And I'm definitely not the one who needs the help in this situation.

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
10,799 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mistletoe--I may be wrong, but I think Silly was saying that you noticed it quickly, and that it is someone else that needs help. Like I said, I may be wrong, but that is how it came across to me.

northern Illinois
Level Contributor
266 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats how I saw it too.Billy was agreeing with Mistletoe

Bend, OR
Level Contributor
899 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not at all mistletoe, I was amazed by your attention to detail. The last 2 posts were correct with their take. I love you man!!!!!!!!!

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
10,799 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Silly, are you going to let us know how much snow you have? If I can't have snow here I at least want to read about it!

BTW, I am taking the dog out hiking again this morning. Yes, in the rain:)

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey silly, the local news this morning showed a couple feet at Timberline, with more on the way this weekend. Looks like it might be a good year for ya.

Check out the Crater Lake thread. We been zapped!! Wonder why?? ;-)

Bend, OR
Level Contributor
899 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey good morning,

not much here on the ground, just a dusting, but as you said mistletoe, the mountains are getting pounded!!!! It does indeed look like a great year and i am prepped. quit my job and bought a pass!!! got myself a sugar mamma and an apprentenceship (yikes, sp?) as a real estate appraiser that will allow for flexible hours! oh baby!!!!!!

So ow is it that we got cut and el frutis cakis is still posting????

Anyway, hope you had a great walk mtngirl and an excellent weekend to you both !