We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids birthday dinner

Pittsburgh...
1 post
Save Topic
Kids birthday dinner

Visiting Columbus this weekend to celebrate my girls birthday. Staying next to Easton so we can visit the American girl store. Can't get a reservation there to eat. Any ideas of a special place to celebrate their birthday dinner? They are turning 11 and 8.

Thank you for any ideas!!!

Canton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Garden City Beach, Surfside Beach
Level Contributor
3,347 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kids birthday dinner

http://www.schmidthaus.com/ is my favorite stop in Columbus.

www.daveandbusters.com/ is a good option for kids too

Cleveland
Level Contributor
10,853 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kids birthday dinner

Check out the Northstar Cafe at Easton Town Center. The Northstar doesn't take reservations to my knowledge, has an excellent locavore menu, and is highly rated by TA reviewers. If your family would enjoy the menu, it would be a good choice.

Cleveland
Level Contributor
10,853 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kids birthday dinner

If you would like a more formal restaurant, perhaps check out Lindey's in German Village. It's special IMO.

The original Max & Erma's also is in German Village and is charming, but with the typical Max & Erma's menu which your kids likely would enjoy. Lindey's, however, has free valet parking, a nice feature in the parking challenged German Village (don't park on the street in in GV in spaces reserved for residences or otherwise restricted).

Brio or Bravo restaurants, affiliated chain restaurants that are part of an Ohio corporation, may be other possibilities.

4. Re: Kids birthday dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 29, 2015