We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Conrad hotel or Ritz Carlton Battery Park

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Conrad hotel or Ritz Carlton Battery Park

We are coming to stay in New York at the end of October, 2 adults and my 15 year old daughter. I have narrowed down my search to two Hotels, The Conrad and Ritz Carlton. This is because the rooms seem big for the three of us, you seem to get a luxurious hotel without paying too high a price and the area seems quite close to Greenwich Village, Tribeca etc.

Can anyone help me decide which hotel to go for?

Thanks,

Catherine

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
10,286 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Conrad hotel or Ritz Carlton Battery Park

Re-post in the NY City forum

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
22,083 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Conrad hotel or Ritz Carlton Battery Park

You've posted to the general forum for all of New York State. Re-post to the New York City forum.

For the best responses, you may want to post more info to see if forum members have additional suggestions you should consider. Include exact dates (prices fluctuate) and target budget per night.

Staying in Lower Manhattan is great, but these two hotels are a bit more removed than many other Lower Manhattan option. You might prefer to stay in an area with more to do and see within the immediate area, and a shorter walk to The Village, Soho, TriBeCa, etc. Forum members may be able to help, keeping room size in mind.

3. Re: Conrad hotel or Ritz Carlton Battery Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 12, 2015