We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking

Which New York hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlantic City, New...
Level Contributor
938 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Parking

Staying overnight end of January at the Best Western The President Hotel in Times Square on West 48th street. Does anyone knowing there is any area where we may get street parking so we could leave the car overnight. It is a Saturday night. If that will not be possible and lots or garages in area where there may be a deal where we could park car till about 11pm on Sunday night. I googled the parking but the discount coupons are only good for 24 hours.

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
11,064 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking

Did you look on bestparking.com? You can get rates for pretty much any time period. Trying this coming Saturday, arriving at 6 p.m. and leaving at 11 p.m. on Sunday, the best rates I saw were:

Quik Park, 285 W. 50th Street. The rate, with the discount coupon, was $55.00.

There was a $53 rate, with coupon, at Icon Mercury, 335 W. 49th Street.

If you use this, be sure to choose garages with green icons. They're the ones with the guaranteed rates. You do need to print out and bring the coupon with you and then pay by credit card. This has worked fine for me.

Edited: 9:54 pm, December 05, 2013
Atlantic City, New...
Level Contributor
938 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking

Thank you. I will check thst website out.

3. Re: Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 07, 2014