We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap hotels and car rental New York.

Which New York hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
Cheap hotels and car rental New York.

Hi I'm looking to go to New York around march time next year with my partner, my plan is to pay for flights and hotel seperate as I want to stay in New York for a week then I want to drive to Niagra falls then on to Ontario to visit family I have there, then back to New York for return flight, I would just like to know if anyone had any recommendations or done anything similar and had any travel ideas as it will be our first time to America, thanks in advance.

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
21,040 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap hotels and car rental New York.

This is the general forum for all of New York State. There is a very active New York City forum. Post there for more responses.

When you re-post, if you want hotel advise, provide your exact dates (prices fluctuate), and define what "cheap" means to you in dollars. The least expensive Manhattan accommodations have shared bathrooms. Is that acceptable?

2. Re: Cheap hotels and car rental New York.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 19, 2014