We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NYC Hotels midtown/times square

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
NYC Hotels midtown/times square

I will be travelling to NYC (our first us holiday) on the 28th March to the 3rd April with my sister am in the early stages of researching accomodation but am prob looking at staying midtown / times square area we have 6 nights accomodation budget is around au $1500 we dont plan to spend much time in the room just sleep & shower but still want something clean & comfortable also should i be looking to book now (price wise) is it cheaper to do in advance or wait closer to?

Thanks

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
10,814 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NYC Hotels midtown/times square

This is the New York State forum; re-post in the New York City forum.

If you and your sisiter are willing to share a bed,. we've had good luck using Priceline.

2. Re: NYC Hotels midtown/times square

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 27, 2013