We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar/Restaurant post wedding

Staffordshire...
Level Contributor
47 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Bar/Restaurant post wedding

Hi,

We're getting married in Manhattan next Thursday morning. We have a meal booked for the evening, but haven't planned anything for the time in between - last minute, I know!

It's just me and my partner and we anticipate that we'll be finished with the photographer at 1pm. We'd like to go back to the hotel and change, and then be out to celebrate from 2-5pm(ish). We'd like somewhere that feels special where we can enjoy some long drinks and light food. A lot of places we've looked at finish lunch service at 2pm, which has limited us somewhat.

We're staying at the Elysee, so a place within 20 minutes of there would be preferable.

Please help - I'm stumped!

Best Seller
New York in One Day Guided...
1,257 Reviews
from $89.99*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
149 Reviews
from $175.00*
Best Seller
Niagara Falls Canadian Side Tour and...
1,096 Reviews
from $109.95*
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
12,801 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bar/Restaurant post wedding

You posted in the general forum for all of NY State;repost in the NY City forum to attract more readers.

Staffordshire...
Level Contributor
47 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bar/Restaurant post wedding

Thank you. I'll try again and aim for the relevant forum.

3. Re: Bar/Restaurant post wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 09, 2018