We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying with Qatar Airways to JFK

1 post
Save Topic
Flying with Qatar Airways to JFK

Hello, please let me know, if someone was flying with Qatar Airways to New York JFK airport. Do you have some problems or additional questions before entering in city? Did immigration officer asked you open baggage or some additional docs? I am afraid to fly from Europe (transfer in Doha) with Qatar Airways becouse it is Arabian company and unfortunately there is problems about Arabians .

Best Seller
New York in One Day Guided...
1,245 Reviews
from $89.99*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: EmptyMet Tour at The...
149 Reviews
from $175.00*
Best Seller
Niagara Falls Canadian Side Tour and...
1,092 Reviews
from $109.95*
Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
13,369 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying with Qatar Airways to JFK

Are you really planning to fly from someplace in Europe to New York, via Qatar? That seems an awfully roundabout route. I doubt you'll get questioned based on the airline you used, but it's conceivable that questions could arise about why you chose that routing.

2. Re: Flying with Qatar Airways to JFK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 10, 2018