We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motel / Hotel Near Chatsworth, NJ

Georgia
Level Contributor
102 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Motel / Hotel Near Chatsworth, NJ

We will be exhibiting at the Cranberry Festival in Chatsworth in October. We are looking for a clean bug free motel/hotel that a family would feel comfortable staying in (as opposed to changing guests every two hours). The closer to Chatsworth, the better. We found several mom & pop type motels on TripAdvisor; however, they seem tired and worn down and give me a “yuk” felling. We also found a few decent newer hotels; however, they are an hour away. Suggestions?

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,455 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motel / Hotel Near Chatsworth, NJ

I havestayed at few places in Chatsworth and never have had a probelm

port republic
Level Contributor
2,412 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motel / Hotel Near Chatsworth, NJ

Is there even a hotel in Chatsworth? There is not much near there so you may have to drive or maybe rent an RV for the weekend and stay at the fest. Check with the event organizers.

Georgia
Level Contributor
102 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Motel / Hotel Near Chatsworth, NJ

What motel did you stay in?

Georgia
Level Contributor
102 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Motel / Hotel Near Chatsworth, NJ

The motel doesn't have to be in Chatsworth, just within 40 minutes or less. We are not campers...even tried cabin camping this fall...not for us.

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,455 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Motel / Hotel Near Chatsworth, NJ

I think it was a B&B about 5 years ago. I cant remeber the name off the top of my head

Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
11,071 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Motel / Hotel Near Chatsworth, NJ

Just go to choicehotels.com which owns a number of very reliable, safe and clean budget brands and search for what's near zip code 08019 -- I found several about 20 miles away which should not be too far at highway speeds

7. Re: Motel / Hotel Near Chatsworth, NJ

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 29, 2014