We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Jersey to Niagara Falls NY

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
121 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
New Jersey to Niagara Falls NY

We are a family of 2 adults and 2 girls 13 and 10 yrs old and we plan to go to Niagara Falls (NY) from Bridgewater NJ in month of June .2013 . I have checked out various options . Flights --- I checked n flights either they take too long with long stopovers , odd arrival departure timings or expensive . Further as we have onward international flights I am also worried about baggage allowed in domestic flights .

Train Amtrak and Greyhound take the whole day . Can anyone help me by letting me know if there are any night buses fro. NJ to Niagara as searched and cant find any which would start in night and reach in morning .

Thnx

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
819 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Jersey to Niagara Falls NY

Not sure what exactly you;re searching for but you can get flights for $120 from JFK and laguardia to buffalo NY direct flights on Jet Blue and Delta

United flies direct to Rochester and to Buffalo (buffalo costs more)

if you want to go to Canada you can fly to Toronto for less than $200 direct on United or Air Canada and drive down to the falls (a little over an hour)

The Amtrak (Maple Leaf Flyer) train is once a day in the morning from NYC

MegaBus has a bus that leaves NYC at midnight to buffalo but you cant book yet for June

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
121 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Jersey to Niagara Falls NY

Thnx . This will help a lot

3. Re: New Jersey to Niagara Falls NY

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, January 07, 2014