We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thinking of Atlantic City for Thanksgiving...

Fern Park, Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Thinking of Atlantic City for Thanksgiving...

...any suggestions? We've done Vegas in the past over T-day, and had a ball. Prices were good, crowds were small. It'll be myself, husband, sister and parents. We like to gamble, but like other entertainment as well (Local history tours, etc). So... What is:

-the best day to arrive/return home

-the best area to stay at

-the best hotel

-the best place(s) to eat

I know, I know...I'm asking a lot! I thank y'all in advance for your help!

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,691 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thinking of Atlantic City for Thanksgiving...

I’m sure y'all will get a lot of useful responses if you post your questions on the Atlantic City forum.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g29750-i78-Atlanti…

Fern Park, Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thinking of Atlantic City for Thanksgiving...

Thanks so much for pointing that out, easydave. Using the app to post to forum doesn't appear to give all the options as does the website. I don't think I even saw AC as an option.

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
8,691 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thinking of Atlantic City for Thanksgiving...

It’s unclear what you are doing on your end. This is a forum for the ENTIRE state of New Jersey. There are numerous “sub” forums for locations within the State, Just as Florida has a forum, but questions about say Miami or Destin do better when asked at those forums. Local forum websites look the same as State websites, except they are the busiest and most useful.

Right under the orange ‘Ask a question” box on the New Jersey state forum page, there’s a menu box to “Select forum.” Hit the arrow and an alphabetical list of local forums opens up. Atlantic City is #4 down. Try it that way.

4. Re: Thinking of Atlantic City for Thanksgiving...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, June 19, 2013