We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North Jersey Hotel and Spa combo

New Jersey
Level Contributor
215 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
North Jersey Hotel and Spa combo

Looking for a romantic overnight getaway in North Jersey at a hotel with a spa that offers a spa package. Seems all I can find are Crystal Springs in Vernon which has a two night minimum or something like the Park Ridge Marriott which has a spa inside the hotel but not affiliated with it for package deals.

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Cape May, Jersey Shore
Level Contributor
3,101 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: North Jersey Hotel and Spa combo

Try these:

Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe

Westminster Hotel in Livingston

Princeton Marriott at Forrestal

Not sure if they are what you are looking for, but it is a start.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
215 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: North Jersey Hotel and Spa combo

Thank you! I had known about the Glenpointe although the spa looked more like a gym place with the spa as an afterthought so I skipped it but will look at the others you suggested.

3. Re: North Jersey Hotel and Spa combo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 18, 2018