We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

scenic restaurant Manchester/Concord area?

Nashua, New...
1 post
Save Topic
scenic restaurant Manchester/Concord area?

Looking for a place to eat with a view, preferably on a river/stream or pond, Manchester to Concord, lunch or early dinner. Thanks!

Antrim, New...
Level Contributor
1,981 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: scenic restaurant Manchester/Concord area?

There are a number of restaurants in the old mills on the east side of the river. They all have some seating with a view to the river. I thik these will ahve a view, but you may want to call ahead to ask, and see if you need to reserve a table, though I am ging to guess not.

Fratello's Ristorante Italiano - is a very nice Italian restaurant. Very nice bar, too, with appetizers, bar menu, etc.

155 Dow St.

Manchester, NH 03101

Phone: 603-624-2022

Fax: 603-629-9465

www.fratellos.com

Milly's Tavern - good brew pub.

500 Commercial St.

Manchester, NH 03101

Phone: 603-625-4444

www.millystavern.com www.facebook.com/millystavern

There is another place at the other end of the mill, near Granite St., but I cannot recall the name. Other than that, I cannot think of any place in either city with a view.

I don't know what takes you to Manchester and Concord, but if you have some time and flexibility, I can suggest a couple of other places within 1/2 hour. One is Daniels in downtown Henniker. They have a long row of windows that over look the rapids of the Contoocook River. Henniker is about 20 - 25 minutes from Manchester - take Rte 114 west from 101.

The other is The Flying Goose Brew Pub and Grill. Food is great, and fresh brew. Incredible view of Mt Kearsarge. Take I-89 north from I-93 in COncord to the exit for Rte 11. Go east about 1/4 mile to Rte 114, and there it is.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,384 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: scenic restaurant Manchester/Concord area?

Good food in Manchester NH see the " Red Arrow Diner "

3. Re: scenic restaurant Manchester/Concord area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 17, 2014