We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for secluded 2nd honey moon spot "

michigan
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for secluded 2nd honey moon spot "

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a PRIVATE getaway spot for a 2nd honeymoon weekend of Aug 14 2005.

Hi just normal folks here looking for that perfect spot to clebrate our anniversary 23 years now, would just need maybe small home, cottage, prefer jacquizzi tub...Need Not be fancy just private....."But" we need it to be within one hour either way of Hessel Michigan, so if anyone knows of what I'm hoping to find PLEASE help me out, hubby has had really bad year lost his job of 28 years and I am trying to make this special one way or another, with the help of someone like you maybe.................

Swartz Creek
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for secluded 2nd honey moon spot "

Check out Cabins and Motels around Indian River, Mi. I remember a place called THE LANDING, being nice. They have a nice HOliday Inn express there, and some good restaurants in town, i.e. The Brown Trout, Trevo's Italian food, Hackmatack is not far either. All nice. Just a thought.

pinckney, mi
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for secluded 2nd honey moon spot "

This isn't a cabin but it's very nice. Check out the 'Some Place in Time' suite at the Terrace Inn in Petoskey. We are from southern Michigan and the Terrace has been our best discovery in Michigan. It's a romantic 1920s inn with no

TVs or phones set in historic Bayview, a large area of georgeous Victorian "cottages" built around the turn of the century. Not just the inn, but the entire community has been preserved as it was because of strict rules which prevent modernization. Bayview is truly a bay view overlooks beautiful Little Traverse Bay.

Although the inn isn't secluded, you could enjoy an old fashioned getaway, where the entertainment is making new friends in front of the fireplace, or playing checkers, rather then TV. But maybe you know about this already.

Taylor
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for secluded 2nd honey moon spot "

I would recommend Drummond island resort...Get one of the cabins, they are private, and have jaquzzi tubs...