We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Impossibly tough questions for Maine (or maybe NH) experts

Ft. Lauderdale
Level Contributor
215 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Impossibly tough questions for Maine (or maybe NH) experts

I've been planning my family's N.E. trip for over a month now and a few weeks ago i saw some pictures of a great spot that I would love to visit. The problem is i wrote down the location and now cant find my notes. :-(

I recall it being a very nice rustic scene with a stream (or small river), a brick building with a water wheel attached. There might have been a small wooden bridge also from which the pictures were taken. Maybe this is a very common scene in New England?

Is it possible that someone out there knows this particular spot. I would imagine it was somewhere fairly accessible to tourists such as myself but other than that, i got nothing.

Thanks for any clues . . .

Richard

Penobscot Narrows Bridge
Bridges, Observation Decks & Towers
Wiggly Bridge and Steedman Woods
Bridges, Nature & Wildlife Areas
Babbs Covered Bridge
Bridges, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Boston...
Level Contributor
12,881 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Impossibly tough questions for Maine (or maybe NH) experts

Are you certain it was Maine or NH? Is it possibly the Grist Mill in Sudbury, MA?

Edited: 11:59 am, July 20, 2014
Boston...
Level Contributor
12,881 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Impossibly tough questions for Maine (or maybe NH) experts

Just saw the replies on the NH forum. Glad you found it.

Ft. Lauderdale
Level Contributor
215 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Impossibly tough questions for Maine (or maybe NH) experts

Yes, but thanks for replying. 😊

Richard

4. Re: Impossibly tough questions for Maine (or maybe NH) experts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 22, 2015