We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long Term Car Rental in Bangor, ME

Carmel Valley...
1 post
Save Topic
Long Term Car Rental in Bangor, ME

Hi I need rent a car from 6/16-7/25 (dates semi flexible) in Bangor ME. Any advice on best way to save money? Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Bangor
Bangor
Maine
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,109 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Long Term Car Rental in Bangor, ME

Hertz with the AAA rate, plus the $50 coupon on the Hertz website. Or Avis with the Costco or Airline frequent flyer discount code, plus the $50 coupon on their website. Also check Budget.com/sears.

That's a busy time of year in Maine so book something soon. Check the fine print on the "pay in advance" rates as there is a $ penalty to pay if you cancel. But at least book one of their "pay later" rates for now to lock something in....while you continue to look for deals.

One note on long-term rentals, you'll need to check with your regular car rental insurance agent to see if you're covered for a rental of that duration. The collision coverage that comes with your credit card will not cover a rental that long.

2. Re: Long Term Car Rental in Bangor, ME

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, March 23, 2015