We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants open in Louisville Christmas day

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
452 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants open in Louisville Christmas day

Can you tell me of any restaurants open in louisville on Christmas day? Can include chain restaurants -all price ranges too.

Wausau, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
228 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants open in Louisville Christmas day

Many of the larger full service hotels with restaurants will have meal options. I would also go to a website like opentable.com and plug 12/25 and your seating preference. I would then follow up with a phone call to your selection to be certain. We like the English grill just outside the Brown hotel during the holidays, also Jack Fry's and Proof on main. I know the latter is closed on Christmas Day though.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
31 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants open in Louisville Christmas day

There are many restaurants are open on Christmas day. You find them online near to your location or depending on your choice of food.

Saint Augustine...
Level Contributor
653 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants open in Louisville Christmas day

Ruth Chris is a wonderful way to celebrate Christmas.

Centerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
14,247 posts
3,232 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants open in Louisville Christmas day

Restaurant and bar at the Brown is nice

5. Re: Restaurants open in Louisville Christmas day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 23, 2016