We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

all airlines

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
all airlines

We had a group of 6 adults traveling from SanJuan Puerto to Atlanta to Louisville. We were returning from a 7 day cruise. During the time our checked bags was with Delta airlines someone removed the two large bottles of rum my sister in law had purchased and packed in her checked luggage.

I have know people who work for the airlines and have heard the guys who load the luggage on and off the planes (ALL AIRLINES)

go throught he luggage in their leisure time and remove items. My husband and I always zip tie the two zippers on the main compartment of our luggage togehter. I believe most people would believe this practice can not be done due to security. That is not true. We zip tie our bags on all flights and we know if our bag has been opened.

1. Re: all airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, November 22, 2013