We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clay Center Zoo

Euless, Texas, USA
1 post
Save Topic
Clay Center Zoo

I was sorry to read that you had closed your site to further comment on the Clay Center Zoo. Just recently, my wife and I had the opportunity to visit this site and came away angry and sad. This place is nothing more than a prison for animals and the citizens of Clay Center should be ashamed. It calls for a public outcry. I wonder if the lady who enjoys taking her children and grandchildren to such a place would enjoy living in the appalling conditions rendered these amazing animals. If there is a way to get this place closed and the animals placed somewhere safe and appealing (I assume they could know longer survive in the wild), then sign us up to help. People should no better. I travel through this area frequently and if spending money locally in ANY way funds this attrocity, I'll spend my money elsewhere. Please help in closing this attrocious facility down!!

Edited: 10:02 am, December 03, 2010
1. Re: Clay Center Zoo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 02, 2011
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now