We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best place for cliff jumping and scuba diving?

Cliffside Park, New...
8 posts
Save Topic
best place for cliff jumping and scuba diving?

My friend and I are adrenaline junkies. Love to do crazy things. We are going to Hawaii in late July and we started to plan now. We are trying to find the best Hawaiian island for cliff jumping and scuba diving. we also wanted to know where we could get the best view the stars. We need this because if we know where to find this things, we can find flights and hotels. And if you can, can you tell us the best spots to do these things. All the islands are beautiful, but I heard there are different things to do on each. Thanks!

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
38,906 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best place for cliff jumping and scuba diving?

Can't help with the cliff jumping, but I can tell you that the best scuba diving is on the Big Island - aka the Island of Hawaii. How long do you have for this trip? :)

Cliffside Park, New...
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: best place for cliff jumping and scuba diving?

1 or 2 weeks

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
38,906 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best place for cliff jumping and scuba diving?

And will you rent a car? With one week, you have time for one island, though if you choose the Big island - you could easily spend two weeks there, which is the largest Hawaiian island.

Cliffside Park, New...
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: best place for cliff jumping and scuba diving?

Yes we will.. Thanks

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
38,906 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best place for cliff jumping and scuba diving?

"Located on the Hawaiian island of Molokai, Kalaupapa is a village at the base of the highest sea cliffs in the world" - just so you know, though I highly doubt any one would recommend that!Hope this link works: …flickr.com/3055/2534929870_68598abbde_z.jpg…

6. Re: best place for cliff jumping and scuba diving?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 15, 2014