We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cruises Around Hawaiian Islands

Oakhurst, California
Level Contributor
378 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Cruises Around Hawaiian Islands

looking for any information on this topic....

I will fly from LAX to the island and want to do a cruse to get all of what ALL of the islands has to offer,,I have not had any real luck on the subject..mostly just getting to the island via a cruise, not what I am looking for..

Any info on websites etc, will be apprectiated.

"Ready"

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
42,358 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cruises Around Hawaiian Islands

Ready -- I found your other post, where you bumped an earlier post, and I responded there (as did others).

Bottom line: you are not going to get ALL that the islands have to offer. You'll sail into port ... rent a car or get on a bus ... and see what you can in a very short amount of time. You will snack your way through the islands, hit and miss ... which is exactly what some cruisers want to do. Which is swell.

If you want to really see any of the islands, spend some time there and skip the cruise idea. Don't get me wrong, we LOVE to cruise. Great way to relax. But not Hawaii ... IMHO. (FYI - you can fly out of Oakland and Sacramento, too.)

Other websites, try Cruise Critics. Not the most logical, really. Lots of fan-club types post there. Also try Frommers.

go on an

Palm Springs...
Level Contributor
11,440 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cruises Around Hawaiian Islands

I have done this 3 times... butTA will not let me post an honest report... they are deleting anything I post

3. Re: Cruises Around Hawaiian Islands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, October 05, 2009