We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP! What Island in June?

monroe
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
HELP! What Island in June?

We are planning a trip in June, and are traveling with another family. Kids range in age from 6-16..They like swimming at the beach, snorkeling, parasailing etc..

We, (the adults) enjoy nice, not too crowded beaches, scenery, that is not too far from other activities.

What island would you suggest?????????????

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
5,587 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP! What Island in June?

The easiest, family friendly island is Maui IMO. Everything you want can be found there except crowds...there are lots of people there in the summer. If you stay in West Maui, you'll be close to everything, but again it will be busy.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HELP! What Island in June?

June will be busy all over. You will probably have to compromise between crowds and being close to things.

Even though I live on O`ahu I would agree with last poster. I would favor going to Maui.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,957 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: HELP! What Island in June?

Maui.

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
44,864 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HELP! What Island in June?

the North shore of Kauai . . .not as crowded as Maui, and some of the most incredible scenery on the planet! You could rent a house or a condo - and be very happy here. :)

5. Re: HELP! What Island in June?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, September 16, 2009