We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panama City or Destin?

Texas
Level Contributor
34 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Panama City or Destin?

Okay June or July of 2014 we are having a girls trip with my best friend and our 2 girls. It will consist of two women late 30's and our daughters who will be almost 17 and almost 19. We are trying to figure out which spot would be best for us to have fun. And also if anyone could answer.... a good hotel. We don't want party all the time, but we also don't wanna have to be quiet at 10:00 because there are families with little ones all over the place. I was thinking Panama City and my daughter mentioned Destin so I'm coming to y'all for advice. Thank you in advance!

Jordan, Minnesota
Level Contributor
311 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Panama City or Destin?

We like Panama City Beach better than Destin. Try Edgewater Beach Resort but rent thru VRBO. I'd be happy to answer more questions if you have them:)

2. Re: Panama City or Destin?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 04, 2014