We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas and New Year in Disney

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas and New Year in Disney

Hi I am travelling with my husband and two children to Florida on Christmas eve we will arrive Florida time 14:00hrs and I am after a few suggestions on where to go Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Eve we will have all theme park tickets including universal our children are 8 and 3. From what i have read so far the theme parks will we extremely busy and may have to stay there from early morning till we see the new year in I am worried that this will be a long time for the children?! I am not after a traditional christmas dinner in fact we have already decided that we would like our christmas dinner at Red Lobster so i have emailed them to see if we need to book a table ..... as most are aware the UK is closed eveywhere christmas day is this the same with Florida we have been before but never actually over christmas and new year. We have 14 day unlimited tickets for everything will these tickets be ok for these special days or are we going to get there and find we have to pay more?

1. Re: Christmas and New Year in Disney

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 24, 2014