We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 Day Disney Tickets + water parks

Glasgow
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
1 Day Disney Tickets + water parks

Hello all,

We are travelling in a group of 11 adults. It's been a while since we've been to Disney in Florida so we are a bit rusty on tickets prices etc. We leave in 7 weeks.

From research I think we want a 1 day pass for MK but with an add on for water parks because we want to go to Typhoon Lagoon once if not twice.

I know we will not get a discounted price, but to avoid queues I'm hoping we can buy these tickets in advance. I've looked at the recommended sites such as undercovertourist, floridatix and orlandoattractions but they only offer the discounted tickets (ie 3 days +)

Are we destined to stand in a long queue on the first day we arrive??

Any advice would be very welcome :)

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
17,479 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 Day Disney Tickets + water parks

wanderer500,

You'll get more and better responses if you post this question in the Orlando and/or Walt Disney World forums.

2. Re: 1 Day Disney Tickets + water parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 09, 2014