We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation with teenagers

indiana
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Topic
Vacation with teenagers

Hello I am planning a family trip in june that includes two teenagers . I would love any advice on a beachfront condo or resort that would have a atmosphere that would be good for kids to be safe but also have interaction with other kids their age. The kids ages are 14 and 15 . Thanks

florida
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Vacation with teenagers

I have lived here all my life grew up here ....I would advise you to go to daytona or cocoa beach....cocoa beach is a good a place for kids because ron johns has a lot of surf fest and stuff there is a lot to do on cocoa beach and a nice mall in Merritt Island ...its about four or five miles to and from each that way you have movie theaters and resturants to choose from ...good luck !!!

2. Re: Vacation with teenagers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, August 13, 2009