We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! 2 to 14 yr old accommodations!

Dayton, OH
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Help! 2 to 14 yr old accommodations!

We will be driving to Florida in early July. I am having a very difficult time trying to find the perfect spot. I want to stay at beach for couple days then inland to around Disney area to maybe do Disney a day. I have 2, 4, 12 & 14 yr olds. So I need easy beach access with lil ones but I need a pool that is entertaining for the older kids. Plz help!!! And of course clean. Price range no more than $300 a night.

Dayton, OH
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Help! 2 to 14 yr old accommodations!

I'm driving from Ohio just wanna stay within 2 hr drive to Disney. Other than that I'm open to any area.

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
2. Re: Help! 2 to 14 yr old accommodations!

Look at Anna Maria Island or Siesta Key. Both are family oriented, gentle entry beach, many places with pool, and family friendly dining.

Dayton, OH
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Help! 2 to 14 yr old accommodations!

Any advice on hotels there?

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
18,056 posts
116 reviews
4. Re: Help! 2 to 14 yr old accommodations!

Also have a look at the Orlando forum & Disney forums for great info there on hotels and park information.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
9,608 posts
5. Re: Help! 2 to 14 yr old accommodations!

Also read the Clearwater Beach forum .... the hotel called Sandpearl (sp?) comes to mind .... so does the Hilton.

6. Re: Help! 2 to 14 yr old accommodations!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:42 am, June 23, 2013