We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cities around Tallahassee

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
424 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Cities around Tallahassee

Looking to go to a FSU game in Tally this fall. Want to get a vacation home no more than an hour from Tally. Needs to be in a city with something else to do. Would also like it to be near the coast. Can reco's?

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
41,119 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cities around Tallahassee

I truly can't think of anyplace an hour drive from Tally that is not rural and landlocked- Panama City Beach ( not a big city but on a coast and has some"things to do") is 2 hrs west and south, Jacksonville is about three hours drive st on the other coast. Maybe if you post in the tallahassee Forum someone will have better idea, but in all my trips to Tally I've never been any closer than that to a city or a beach area.

2. Re: Cities around Tallahassee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, October 01, 2012