We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Indiana to Connecticut

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Travel from Indiana to Connecticut

I am traveling from Indiana to Connecticut (with a side trip to Gettysburg) soon.

I have driven it before, but am starting to have real issues with mountain roads.

What would be the least mountainous route?

(I generally like the PA turnpike, and don't have a problem with claustrophobia--just drop offs where I feel that I will fall off the mountain.)

Mentioned in this post
Connecticut
Connecticut
United States
Gettysburg
Gettysburg
Pennsylvania
Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Provincetown, Wellfleet
Level Contributor
6,117 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel from Indiana to Connecticut

What mountains? i don't know of any mountains on that route that anyone might fall off of. Now if you were going from to Colorado maybe, but not Connecticut. No mountains.

Mentioned in this post
Connecticut
Connecticut
United States
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel from Indiana to Connecticut

I didn't say it was a realistic fear, just a fear.

Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
6,117 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel from Indiana to Connecticut

If you drove it before with what mountains did you have a problem? If we know where you had problems perhaps we can reroute you.

Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
6,117 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel from Indiana to Connecticut

Anyone there? Please let us know what route gave you problems so we can recommend an alternate that might be better for you.

5. Re: Travel from Indiana to Connecticut

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, August 03, 2015