We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Rancho, new owner/chef, loved our meal there!!

evergreen, colorado
Level Contributor
5,587 posts
18 reviews
El Rancho, new owner/chef, loved our meal there!!

I just submitted the review, it is pending, but I took out-of-town visitors there over the weekend, really outstanding. The food, the service, and always those views. I had the buffalo flank, as described in my review, YUM!! My dining companions also loved their meals. I am most definitely going to go back. I did want to let all of you know that a Colorado institution seems to be back in the saddle, I was so glad we loved that meal as much as we did. Humungous portions, too.

WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
11,454 posts
178 reviews
1. Re: El Rancho, new owner/chef, loved our meal there!!

Will put it on our list!

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
22,237 posts
58 reviews
2. Re: El Rancho, new owner/chef, loved our meal there!!

Where exactly is this place? Since this is posted in Colorado forum not a specific area! Thanks.

Edited: 3:44 pm, September 11, 2011
Ouray, Colorado
Level Contributor
629 posts
37 reviews
3. Re: El Rancho, new owner/chef, loved our meal there!!

El Rancho is an exit off of I-70 near Evergreen and obviously a restaurant too! I remember eating there so long ago! Haven't been back in years but may just need to stop in next time I find myself in the area.

Colorado
Level Contributor
12,957 posts
16 reviews
4. Re: El Rancho, new owner/chef, loved our meal there!!

Glad to hear you had a good dining experience. Looking forward to eating there again soon.

http://www.historicelrancho.com/

Edited: 7:42 pm, September 11, 2011
evergreen, colorado
Level Contributor
5,587 posts
18 reviews
5. Re: El Rancho, new owner/chef, loved our meal there!!

Thank for for the link Babalax, yep, it is on I-70 at the Evergreen Parkway Exit if you are heading west, the El Rancho exit if you are heading east on 70

Edited: 8:58 am, September 12, 2011
Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
14,653 posts
64 reviews
6. Re: El Rancho, new owner/chef, loved our meal there!!

Great to hear. Last time I ate there it was only so so, both in service and food. The view made up for it though. Now that the food is good and the service improved it makes for a great stop.

7. Re: El Rancho, new owner/chef, loved our meal there!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, October 21, 2012