We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BAGS hotel facility

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
BAGS hotel facility

I April I will be staying at the Luxor in Vegas then flying out to L.A. to join a 14 day cruise to Hawaii. The hotel runs a BAGS system for checking in for my flight to LA. I have never heard of this and am a bit apprehensive about it.

My obvious concern is my luggage get mislaid and ultimately my cruise being ruined. i feel that I should check my baggage myself at Vegas airport. Can anyone give me the benefit of their experience regarding this. Who is responsible for my baggage arriving at the correct carousel at LAX at the end of my flight. - Is it the hotel? the Airline? or the airport. Am I worrying unnecessarily. Thank you kevin machell

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
20,185 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BAGS hotel facility

Why not just check your bags in at the airport if you are worried? Also since this is a Vegas question, maybe you should post this to the Las Vegas forum.

2. Re: BAGS hotel facility

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 27, 2014