We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire - Two 23 Year Olds

fez
cork, ireland
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Car Hire - Two 23 Year Olds

Hey,

I'm 23 yr old male driving for 2 years on full license....whenever I need to hire a car my work always takes care of it but I believe they sometimes have terrible difficulty getting me a car because of my age and experience. Can anyone recommend a good car hire company that will rent to someone with my experience.

I'm flying into Los Angeles and leaving from Las Vegas 14 days later. I'm looking for a large SUV and cost isn't really an issue...

Thanks in advance!

Best Seller
Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Tour
2,363 Reviews
from $105.00*
Best Seller
San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods...
1,808 Reviews
from $126.00*
Special Offer
Muir Woods, Giant Redwoods, and...
2,630 Reviews
from $61.20*
$68.00
Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
Level Contributor
44,432 posts
1,108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Hire - Two 23 Year Olds

Normally car rental companies will rent to under 25-year-olds, but they charge extra, sometimes as much as $15 USD per day.

You will also get charged a drop-off fee.

2. Re: Car Hire - Two 23 Year Olds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, September 28, 2009