We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand American Tours

Southaven...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Grand American Tours

Has anyone taken the land and sea tour with Grand American Tours?

I am taking over 100 seniors and I need to know if this is indeed a good reliable company.

Thanks.

Wasilla, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
5,540 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand American Tours

Do you have a link to this company?

Southaven...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand American Tours

I know how to get in touch with Grand America Tours, just needed to know some of the reviews.

Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage
Level Contributor
10,796 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand American Tours

Link....

We (readers) usually ask or a link because of there ares so many companies out there in the big, bad world and they can sound very similar. With a link to their sire, we can be sure we're all talking about the same thing.

So...

Do you have a link?

Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
16,391 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand American Tours

If this is the mob they appear to be just another of many travel agents flogging product offered by others, in this case all their offerings seem to be Princess cruise tours.

http://www.grandamericantours.com/alaska

Why would you not arrange the bookings direct with Princess if this is the type of trip that the collective group want?

As the others have said above, always provide a link. There are many companies on the web with similar sounding names, and my link above may very well not be the company you are asking about. Also consider that most of us on the forums are self-planners, so are not familiar with many of the companies being enquired about. There are literally thousands of travel agents who are flogging packages to Alaska in different parts of the world.

However, when it comes to a particular package you may be considering, that is where the very good posters on this forum can be of great assistance.

So, please, do as suggested, post a link to what trip you are considering for your group.

Edited: 6:59 am, July 12, 2014
5. Re: Grand American Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 15, 2015