We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

McWane Center in Bham

Fairhope, Alabama
Level Contributor
477 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
McWane Center in Bham

I am taking my family to see an Imax movie at the McWane Center. Does anyone know where you can get discount tickets?

Millbrook, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,720 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: McWane Center in Bham

Only discounts I have seen or found are for their annual memberships, so probably not helpful. You might check some of the free travel magazines you see at rest areas. They sometimes have discounts in them. Also, if you are staying at a hotel in Birmingham, there should be a rack with flyers/cards for area attractions that often have discounts on them.

Alabama
Level Contributor
703 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: McWane Center in Bham

The only thing I could find on my google search was a AAA discount on the museum/IMAX combo ticket price...10% off I believe.

Fairhope, Alabama
Level Contributor
477 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: McWane Center in Bham

Thanks for the replys. AAA is my best bet I guess.

Fairhope, Alabama
Level Contributor
477 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: McWane Center in Bham

Thanks for the replys. AAA is my best bet I guess.

Edited: 2:30 pm, April 25, 2013
5. Re: McWane Center in Bham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 27, 2014