We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gulf Shores or Orange Beach

7 posts
Save Topic
Gulf Shores or Orange Beach

Hi, we are looking for a 3 bedroom condo in the Gulf Shores or Orange Beach area from 5/25-6/1/2013. We have 2 grandkids that are 4 & 2, so a splash pad or kiddie pool would be great, but not necessary. Looking for a family friendly place with at least 1400 sq. feet.

We would also be interested in Ft. Walton or Destin.

Thanks,

Doug

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,305 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gulf Shores or Orange Beach

Try vrbo, or Brett Robinson rentals

Atmore
Level Contributor
300 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gulf Shores or Orange Beach

Orange Beach is less crowded that Gulf Shores. My folks had a condo there right across the street from the little amusement park and we never could get any sleep...kids everywhere and it was LOUD. There is a lot more to do in Gulf Shores though. Destin is BEAUTIFUL, you couldn't go wrong there. I think you would love Ft. walton too...spent many summers there. There used to be an Indian museum there that the little ones would like. You won't go wrong at any of these places, just think about the noise levels of a bunch of rowdy teens/young adults in Gulf Shores. I agree with the last poster, go through Brett Robinson or Meyer real estate, they can guide you!

3. Re: Gulf Shores or Orange Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 10, 2014