We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester-Holguin Thomas Cook Flight

wigan
Level Contributor
248 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Manchester-Holguin Thomas Cook Flight

Please give me any info which will decide whether i commit myself to a holiday in or around Guardalavaca.Hoping to book for Feb 2015.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
98,823 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manchester-Holguin Thomas Cook Flight

What sort of information are you looking for? The aircraft will be a Thomas Cook A 330 Airbus. The outbound flight time is approximately 9 and a half hours, the return flight is around 8 and a half hours.

The resorts are an hours bus drive away from Holguin Airport. For information about currency check out my Inside Page on the subject at this link:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g147270-c69372/Cuba…

wigan
Level Contributor
248 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manchester-Holguin Thomas Cook Flight

Sorry bellagio for being so vague.I was considering the comfort factor.I have previously flow to Cuba (The Brisas)but wondered,having read a few bad comments about Thomas Cook flights,whether i would book a long haul flight with them.Both of us are getting on now (still ambulent) but the bones aint getting any younger.Incidentally we loved Guardalavaca the last time,would love to go again.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
98,823 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manchester-Holguin Thomas Cook Flight

I'm probably older than you anyway but I know what you mean. Nothing wrong with the Thomas Cook aircraft. You may fly on the ex BMI Airbus A 330 which has been refurbished and now has 2-4-2 seating across the cabin with new slimmer seats that even with 31" seat pitch give you more leg room. The entertainment system is also far better with a wider choice of films.

Skelton-in-Cleveland...
Level Contributor
133 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manchester-Holguin Thomas Cook Flight

I know it sounds mad but I actually enjoy the flight , I get up and have a walk about regular , stretch the legs and back and re comfy myself after. And I break the flight up into sections it seems not so long. But the flight is so worth it.

5. Re: Manchester-Holguin Thomas Cook Flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 30, 2015