We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activities at Blau.

Canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Activities at Blau.

Booked for reading week at the Blau. Wondering about activities on site. Do they do Zumba by any chance? :). Love Zumba. What other activities do they have there? Do they have aqua fit or something like that? I like the idea of snorkelling off the beach there.

Also interested in going to Santiago one day. Maybe swimming with dolphins. I think the week will fly by. First time in Cuba!

Thanks all

7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Activities at Blau.

When we were there..

They had dance lessons, aqua exercise.

We loved the dolphin excursion

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
748 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Activities at Blau.

The Santiago trip was on Thursday. It was not offered any other day.

The snorkel was great. And they did aqua-gym, in the ocean.

Canada
Level Contributor
56 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Activities at Blau.

Thanks all! Aqua gym in the ocean sounds fun. Was the trip to Santiago worth it? I know it is a long drive. Thanks for the info.

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
748 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Activities at Blau.

We did not go. Seems like a very interesting town, but last yesr, our trip to Havana was a left down, with a very bad guide. So, as it was 7h in a bus, and it awesome with you have an amazing guide.... but.....

But some people went and loved it!

5. Re: Activities at Blau.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, February 07, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Holguin