We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lone traveller PP 28 Jan 2014

London, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Lone traveller PP 28 Jan 2014

Hi, i'm travelling alone, anyone else travelling to PP 28 Jan?

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
96,793 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lone traveller PP 28 Jan 2014

I have travelled alone to the PP on 5 occasions and I have had a great time there, as I'm sure that you will.

ottawa
Level Contributor
486 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lone traveller PP 28 Jan 2014

Just got back from PP and notice some travelling alone and had the opportunity to chat with one gentleman named Ben and he had a great time. Noticed him talking to others and even saw him dinning with new friends. You will definately have a great time.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
744 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lone traveller PP 28 Jan 2014

Can corfirm - solo travellers seem to have a wonderful time there! My husband and I have shared a few nice meals with new friends made there. While I don't think it's a happening hook up spot (maybe it is? LOL I'm married so don't notice that!) it's definitely friendly and welcoming to solo travellers! Go and have a blast!

London, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lone traveller PP 28 Jan 2014

Thank you all for your replies. I've not been this far on my own before, so a bit apprehensive, although looking forward to relaxing and doing my own thing. Not looking to hook up with anyone, so grateful its not a hook up hotspot! lol. Looking forward to making new friends though.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
96,793 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lone traveller PP 28 Jan 2014

You will have a whale of a time, I'm absolutely certain of that.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lone traveller PP 28 Jan 2014

Hi Tully we are going on the 3rd feb you will be more than welcome to have a chat and drink with us

London, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lone traveller PP 28 Jan 2014

Hi Dianek, thank you, look forward to meeting you. Not long to go now, think I'd better get my case packed!

Morecambe, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lone traveller PP 28 Jan 2014

tully are you male or female? my friend and i will be there at the same time as you,we could maybe meet,but it seems like such a vast place,we would have to have a plan!lol

London, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lone traveller PP 28 Jan 2014

Hi Borntorock, that sounds great! I'm Female age 49 (told I don't look it, but certainly feel it at times! lol). I'm flying out with Thomsons on Wednesday. Are you flying out the same day? Would you like to meet up in the lobby bar?

Lincoln, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Lone traveller PP 28 Jan 2014

Hi all you lone travellers ---

I am travelling on my own, a bit nervous on the 5th feb(Gatwick) , friends fly in on the 7th, but happy to meet up for drinks, Di