We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 weeks to Blau Plus

Carleton Place...
Level Contributor
841 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
6 weeks to Blau Plus

...with the cold weather setting in a little early this year....I am very happy we added an extra week.

Feet are cold and will probably stay that way until Dec. 4th

The past 2 years we travelled in Dec and no snow on the ground yet..however I am sure that won't be the case this year!

Montreal
Level Contributor
4,339 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 weeks to Blau Plus

Blah blah blah......

:)

Carleton Place...
Level Contributor
841 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 weeks to Blau Plus

hahha ;-) heavy frost last couple of mornings in Ottawa and just a few hours away..heavy snow...it's coming...and I can't wait to leave! ;-)

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
98,879 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 6 weeks to Blau Plus

I'm looking forward to hearing your views on this new resort. Do hope that you have a wonderful time.

Essex
Level Contributor
304 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 6 weeks to Blau Plus

We just tried out your new pool bar and sunloungers. All fine. Rooms in new blocks quite smart too.

Cambridge, Canada
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 6 weeks to Blau Plus

This peasant will arrive Dec 9th but will be staying amongst the unwashed masses and lower caste untouchables in the old section. :)

Amherst, Canada
Level Contributor
1,813 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 6 weeks to Blau Plus

Looking forward to reviews on the new restaurants and bar opening November 1st. Hope all goes smoothly. Have already seen the rooms, pool and new buffet. They all get top marks in my opinion.

Edited: 6:14 pm, October 24, 2013
Carleton Place...
Level Contributor
841 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 6 weeks to Blau Plus

:-) will do full review and insider thread when we get back. One month from opening should be enough time to have the initial wrinkles ironed out.

Thanks Ken! ..as someone once said..the worst day on holiday is better than the best day at work ;-) has to be a Very BIG issue..like a hurricane or some of the issues seen in the summer to make me feel like I need to grumble.

I am always just happy to be away and thankful for the privelage so many never get or only get once.

Travelguy...we may have to join the unwashed masses for a drink or two to remind us from whence we came ;-) lol

Carleton Place...
Level Contributor
841 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 6 weeks to Blau Plus

Found this website for the new hotel yesterday.

blau-hotels-cuba.com/en/blau-costa-verde-bea…

9. Re: 6 weeks to Blau Plus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 31, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Holguin