We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who to book with for Paradisus Rio De Ora

Jenjens81
Level Contributor
38 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Who to book with for Paradisus Rio De Ora

Hi guys seriously looking to book this hotel for Honeymoon for 9th September looks amazing. Have seen loads of great deals with multiple travel agents just wondered who else has booked with others and what their experience was. So far got a deal for £2400 for the two weeks x

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
98,764 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Who to book with for Paradisus Rio De Ora

Hi there.

It doesn't really matter who you book with the package will be the same. Both Thomson and Thomas Cook sell the hotel, so just go for whichever is the cheaper.

Ontario
Level Contributor
2,266 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Who to book with for Paradisus Rio De Ora

out of Toronto we have almost every charter selling this destination. I look at date and time of departure to make up my mind.

Jenjens81
Level Contributor
38 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Who to book with for Paradisus Rio De Ora

Thanks guys deal with Thomsons is twice the price of Thomas Cook! Thomas Cook is creeping up but other deals through ice lolly are coming out cheaper! However just called one of them and there deal was for a twin! Not great for honeymooners! Hahaha

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,939 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Who to book with for Paradisus Rio De Ora

Thomson only sell the RS which is probably why its more expensive. First Choice sell the main hotel.

England
Level Contributor
486 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Who to book with for Paradisus Rio De Ora

Go with either today Thomas cook is £1310 each and First choice is £1354 each so its your preference personally I prefer to go first choice Thomson as the planes are better. But if you go into a Thomson first choice shop ask them to price match Thomas cook they may do so they have done for me before enjoy

Cheshire, England
Level Contributor
185 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Who to book with for Paradisus Rio De Ora

Try Caribbean warehouse I booked with them and the price was cheaper than any other travel agents for exactly the same package.

Jenjens81
Level Contributor
38 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Who to book with for Paradisus Rio De Ora

thanks guys we have booked!!!!! We booked with Your Holidays after heavy research basically a Thomas cook deal but cheaper! They come with good reviews! Thanks again for yr help am so excited! x

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
98,764 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Who to book with for Paradisus Rio De Ora

Congratulations on booking. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time at this first rate hotel.

9. Re: Who to book with for Paradisus Rio De Ora

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 10, 2014